Saturday, May 23, 2009

It has been amazing

to leave the hustle and bustle behind. The crowds. The traffic. The countless faces and senseless places of no significance in my life. Except for dear family and friends I wish to have here with us. And the animal friends I miss.

Freedom, to me, is wide open space.



From The Message bible:

"...bring them to a good land with wide-open spaces, a land lush with milk and honey.." (Exodus 3:7)
"...I'll turn you loose in wide open spaces, with more than enough fertile and productive land for everyone..." (Isaiah 36:16)
"...We throw open our doors to God and discover at the same moment that he has already thrown open his door to us. We find ourselves standing where we always hoped we might stand—out in the wide open spaces of God's grace and glory, standing tall and shouting our praise..." (Romans 5:1)
"..I called to God; from the wide open spaces, he answered. God's now at my side and I'm not afraid; who would dare lay a hand on me? God's my strong champion.." (Psalms 118:5)


Freedom. Wide open space. More will join us here.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed "The heavens declare the glory of GOD;the skies proclaim the work of HIS hands."(Ps.19:1)

    "When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,the moon & the stars,which You have set in place,what is man that You are mindful of him,the son of man that You care for him?O LORD, our Lord,how majestic is Your name in all the earth!(Ps.8:3-4;9)

    big sis.

    ReplyDelete