Sunday, March 22, 2009

Here it comes again...


...brain food.

I never ate as much Nutella as I did in NZ and now downunder. 750g almost done in. But remembering I dug in halfway after C left, that's not too bad. And there always comes that saturation point where you won't even wanna glance at it anymore. When it starts to look suspiciously like Vegemite and you wondered how you spooned in mouthful after mouthful of that goo.

But for now, enjoy it while it lasts. Or my Milk Arrowroot, whichever goes first. Hey they call it 'energy to live & learn', ha!

After that, I should replenish my Vitamin T2.

Tim Tams.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Brain food is banana! This is comfort food! Someone pass me a slab of that comfort food! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sick of bananas now...still got 6 more to go... don't think i'll share another $5 box of those brain food anytime soon...my brain needs glucose. and nope, i won't swap my Nutella for a banana...nope!

    ReplyDelete