Thursday, April 16, 2009

In Him, all things hold together.

Interesting how God seems to drop us reminders now and then.

It was exactly 1 year ago, in Palmy, NZ, that I first saw the DVD Indescribable - Astronomical Grace. It was a gift from M before we departed.

I enjoyed Chris Tomlin's CD much but kinda forgot about the accompanying DVD till about 2 months later, when I took it out and saw it for the first time, end March last year.

Was awed by it. Searched for an online version and shared with my OCF pals. Shared on my blog with family and pals back home. Then interestingly, few weeks later, New Life Church (which I was attending back then in NZ) shared the same DVD to the congregation. Then it got around OCF and they showed it during one caregroup. Many were amazed. And somehow, when I left NZ, I left my DVD behind too with my caregroup leader. I hope it has amazed many since then.

And now, exactly 1 year later, in Perth - Zion Praise Harvest showed that exact DVD to the congregation couple weeks back. And just now, in caregroup, our leader shared the DVD to the group. The DVD seems to follow me around! God must be really speaking to us. About His astronomical Grace.

Here I am now reminded again of the other video. As we look far out....there He is. As we look deep within....there He is also.

He holds us together. Everything will be alright.

http://ronsworld.wordpress.com/2007/06/20/in-him-all-things-hold-together/

No comments:

Post a Comment